Saturday, May 19, 2012

Tut Results From Universal Friends...

So the Chickas at Universal friends decided to use some of my tuts for their Spring/Summer Tut-A Thon. I am super honored they chose to do my tuts and I wanted to show off the amazing tags these girls have been Making!

These tags are made by the  wonderful Jade.
This tag is using my tut Darkest Night.

Next up is It's My Party.
How about a little Summer Fun.



This next bunch of tags is from the awesome Jayne





These are from the amazing Laura. You can find her blog HERE.



And how about some Halloween Hijinks



From the precious Linell.



This one is from my tut Always Blue 





These are from the stellar Pamela




And finally these are from The terrific Tess.
  

I want to thank all of you for making such stunning tags with my tuts. It really is an honor to see your beautiful work!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment