Monday, April 16, 2012

Awesome tut results from Some of my amazing friends...

Ok so these first 2 are from my amazing friend Skunkie Mom. If you like he work she runs the Biker Skunk Tagz forum.
This first tag is from my tut Darkest Night.
This tag is from my tut Rockin And Rollin

Next up is Dixie. She is from the awesome forum PSPing with Friends. I just adore the yahoo group and and super excited cause I joined the forum today!
First tag is from my tut Bringer Of Spring
And this one is from Edward
And the rest of these all came from my girl Anne at Tagger's Den. Didn't she just rock it out :)
First up is from my tut November
This one is called October Rust.
From my tut Bow Down .
And my absolute favorite from Anne...This is called Gothic Love
Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart to all my awesome friends!

1 comment:

  1. Awww!
    Thanks for the awesome compliment....loves ya!
    Skunkie♥Mom

    ReplyDelete