Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Presents FTU Kit Tut (Not and xmas tut LOL)


Ok so I know this one is slightly surprising since it is a Christmas kit but the tag is anything but. I wanted to show the beauty and Diversity the wonderful Schnegge put into this kit. You can get it at her blog HERE 

Tube is called A Vampire Romance by Ida Larsen and you can get it at DSI 

Font:
Ukrainian Brush Script

Filter:
Eye candy 4000 Gradient Glow (Font Only)

Ok this is a pretty simple one :)

Open a new image size 600 by 600

C/P Deco 2.

C/P Frame 01. Resize by 90%. I used my deform tool to position the frame to my liking.(Basically I positioned it so both the stars on the deco showed.)

Use your magic wand to select inside the frame layer. Selections, Modify, Expand by 5. Add a new raster layer and move UNDER the frame. 
C/P paper 6 INTO selection.

C/P your tube. I resized mine by 75%. Move under your ribbon frame layer and use the eraser tool to remove and ribbon that is over the tube.

C/P Glitter Deco. Resize by 50%. Duplicate multiple time so that the deco goes all the way around your frame and Deco 2. (you will want this to stick out on both the inside and outside of your frame layer)

C/P Deco 01. Resize by 50%. Position on the right bottom of your frame. 
C/P Flower 03. Resize by 50%. Mirror. Position over Deco 1.

C/P  Angel. Resize by 50% then 75%. Position so that the green rose nestles just into the angel's wing.

C/P Box 02. Resize by 50% then 75%. I moved this UNDER my angel.

C/P Star. Resize by 50% then 75%. Position under the other side of the angel.

 Add Dropshadow to your tube, Both Frame Layers, Angel, And Flowers.

Add your copyright and watermark.

For the font I used color # 863220.

Type out font and add inner bevel with these settings...

  Add Drop Shadow.

I added Gradient glow in color #ffd85c with these settings...

Repeat drop shadow and save ;)


1 comment: