Monday, September 19, 2011

What's Cookin tut...


Supplies Used:
Bad cook tube by Sky's Scraps. Get it at SATC

Scrapkit by WICKED PRINCESS called Mama and me. Get it at DESIGNER SCRAPS.

Filters used:
Eye Candy 4000 (Glass and Gradient Glow)

Fonts used:
Daisy
Segoe

Mask and texture of choice (I am terrible at keeping track of where I get mine. Pretty sure the mask is from Creative Misfits. The texture you guess is as good as mine.)

Open a new image 600x600.
C/P your tube as a new layer.
Use you preset shape tool to draw out a large circle. Go to objects, Align, Center in canvas. Convert to raster layer.
Selections, select all, float. Contract by 20. Delete. you should have your frame now. Position you tube in frame.
Add eye candy 4000 glass with these settings to frame...
Use you magic wand tool on the frame layer to select the inside of the frame. Selections, Modify, Expand by 5. Add a new raster layer. Using 2 colors from your tube floodfill with the gradient. Keep selected but move below the frame layer. Add a new layer and using black floodfill with your texture (Or skip it LOL)

For this tag I duplicated my frame. Moved it up above my tube and erased what I didnt want. Be sure to erase any tube that hangs over the edges.

Use the Daisy font I added my wordart. Add Eyecandy 4000 glass same settings as before. Then eyecandy 4000 Gradient glow with these settings. Be sure tab 2 is set to Fat and both are set to your color (I used the color of the pan)


Dropshadow word art.

I added the following elements resized by 30% on the right
Cupcake Pan
Mixing bowl
Wooden spoon (Mirror)
Wisk (Flip)
Rolling pin 2 (I used deform to position this one)

And the following elements on the right resized by 20%
Cake Slice
Cupcake
Chocolate Pile

My names I used the Segoe font and used the blue from my gradient.
Inner Bevel...

Then Gradient glow...I just removed one slider on the second tab.
Dropshadow.

select background layer and floodfill with you Gradient. Add mask.

Add you copyright and watermark.




No comments:

Post a Comment