Sunday, September 11, 2011

Megan Mini tut

Ok so what do I mean by minitut? I will be giving you all the info you need Including the kit, Template, Tube Info, etc. Basically whatever info you need to make the tag. But that is it. I will tell you everything I used and you gotta make it. Why would I post a tut like this?? Cause the tag is not complicated and you can figure it out easily :) Plus I don't want to type it all out. The last tut was a monster and I dont feel like it LOL.If you really need help just ask :)


Supplies used:

Tube Is by Ralf Straaberg. And guess what!! It is FREE!! Ralf is a super nice guy so show him some love for all his hard work!! You can get the tubes and loads of his other work at Dreamscape Imaging.

Template I got from a challenge I did. You can get it at Scraps Dimensions. It is template #11.

Kit is called In The Still Of The Night by Sweet Cravings Scraps. You can get it at TKO Scraps.

Filters:
Eyecandy 4000 (Glass and Gradient glow) I am sure it can be done with just inner bevel and dropshadow too :)

Font:
Edwardian Script.


Here is what I used:
Papers:
1
7
13
17

Elements:
Bottle
Butterfly
Candle
Clock
Flower 4
Flower 10
Vine

Thanks so much for looking :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww thanks so much. I really like it a lot. You did an awesome job. I like it a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete